Saturday, December 29, 2012

8th Months Old

Collier,

So....you're actually NINE months old now, and here I am writing your "8 months old" post.  Whoops!  Just chalk it up to the fact that I'm spending so much fun time playing with you, that I haven't made much time to blog.  I think you'll forgive me.  :)

Oh sweet boy! 


You so SO SO busy.  Keeping you from diving in the floor was quite a task this month!
And...you need to stand up everywhere

There we go!  And, you look a little scared.  Sorry. :)
Your 8th month was a big one.  You spent your days happily eating everything in sight, and playing with anything you could get your hands on.  Some important milestones to note:

1st time crawling (forwards...you had backwards down for awhile)--November 13th
1st tooth (bottom center...followed by its neighbor the next day)--November 13th
1st time pulling up--November 16th

You had a big few days, there, Collier!  Daddy and I are having so much fun trying to keep up with you these days.  Love you so much,

Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment