Sunday, March 18, 2012

Week 37: Daddy gets his day!

We started our 37th week of pregnancy knowing that baby Collier will be born in no longer than one week.  Let me tell you, having an endpoint so near in sight is exciting, scary, and surreal all at the same time.  It's crazy to think that we've been waiting for, praying over, and dreaming about meeting this baby for so long, and now he'll be here in like 4 days! 

We did have lots to keep us busy this week, including a baby shower at Chris' office, where HE got to be the guest of honor.  Check out how excited he was in his "Daddy-To-Be" sash and "World's Greatest Dad" hat!


Chris works with some of the sweetest people in the world.  They all get along like they're brothers and sisters, teasing each other constantly.  Their clinic is always such a happy place to go, I'd have them treat my injuries even if I didn't know them all so well! :)  I think Chris' coworkers may be more excited about Collier's arrival than we are!  They're constantly asking him how I'm doing, and waited until my spring break to hold the shower, so I could come too.  They even have his little sonogram photo posted by the front desk so all his patients can see the new addition to the "Results family".  We are so blessed to work and live in a place where people are so genuinely caring!

Chris got to take his turn opening gifts too! 

We're just about ready for Baby C--I'm at 37 weeks to the day at this photo.

2 comments: