Saturday, June 16, 2012

Ahh...irony


Collier had his first real laugh last night! He was fussy and starting to get hungry, so I was trying to distract him. I was flying him above my head like an airplane, making puttering noises, and he cackled. He's made a few almost-laughing cooing sounds before, but this was an honest-to-goodness giggle. It was glorious!! We even got him to repeat it a few times, even though he wasn't in the best mood.


I thought we'd be able to get that sweet giggle on video this morning. Of course, this morning when he's well rested and has a full tummy, we can't get him to do it again. Silly boy.

Also, Collier decided to have the best nap ever this morning....just as Chris and I are all ready to go out to eat breakfast. Our tummies are growling for chocolate chip pancakes, and he's snoozing away (going on an hour and a half now!). Praise God for miracle naps--even if they do come when we're ready to leave the house.

I guess this little dude just wants to keep us on our toes... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment