Thursday, June 28, 2012

Celebrating Small Victories

Being at home, sometimes it's easy for the days to get a tad bit monotonous. Nurse, diaper, make silly noises, rock, nap, clean, and do it all over again about 3 hours later.

But today we've had lots of little victories--so here's to celebrating the small things.

Here's what we celebrated today:

We figured out the mystery of why Collier sometimes struggles with bottles. More on this later.

I have hardwood floors. This is especially nice when you have a baby who spits up over your shoulder.

We made it through a trip to Walmart AND a bath without C crying (I was also in the bathtub, but it totally counts).

I got to drink an entire cup of coffee. On the porch, no less!

Collier got himself back to sleep after waking up mid-nap.

Every day, at least once, I have a moment when I am overwhelmed by the blessings we've been given: the sweetest baby, our health, a loving family, education, our home, friends who will talk to me about nothing, our jobs, our church, the list goes on...this, my friends, is reason to celebrate! Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment