Monday, April 30, 2012

Wonderful Weekend

Since I'm at home, I look forward to the weekend even more than I did before Collier was born. It's time for us to hang out as a family, for Collier to play with his dad, and for me to have an extra set of hands so I can shower when I want to! :)

This weekend was great....

Dinner on the back porch (outdoor dining is one of Chris' favorite pastimes)

Sleeping in followed by breakfast in bed

New makeup (gotta look good for my guys!)

A dinner at church (we got to eat a whole meal while other people were on baby duty)

Red Box date night (The Big Year--not as hilarious as you think Steve Martin, Jack Black, and Owen Wilson would be, but still entertaining)

Family Reunion at my Grandparent's house (TWO potluck meals in two days...I'm in southern high-cholesterol heaven)

Seeing an old friend (Sarah, who introduced Chris and I on our first day at UT...Collier would t be here without her!!)

Next weekend will be even better as we'll be celebrating Chris turning 28!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment