Thursday, May 3, 2012

Family Resemblance

I've been meaning to post this for awhile now, and time has just gotten away from me.  At any rate...

For Collier's first several weeks, we've had a great time trying to figure out just who he looks like.  Sometimes I think he has my nose, sometimes I think it's Chris'.  Sometimes it's my chin, but with Chris' chin cleft.  Sometimes it's just Chris' chin.  But, my analysis goes back and forth.  Luckily, Chris' mom brought me a photo of him at about one month so we could compare.  I think it's safe to say that Collier is definitely daddy's boy, with maybe a little bit of mommy thrown in for good measure.

Chris, June 1984 (1 Month Old)

Collier, April 2012 (1 Month Old)

On a completely unrelated topic, several people have asked how Avery is adjusting to being a big sister.  Other than discovering that it's necessary to keep dirty diapers out of her reach (gross.), she's doing great!  Here's the proof:
I think she'll let us keep him

No comments:

Post a Comment